iSatHub firmware update ready for download
A new firmware release is now available for the iSavi™ terminal.
This release is a recommended upgrade with several new features and enhancements.
Please find attached the full technical notification from Addvalue, which includes:
- Full software update/installation instructions
- A full explanation of all new features, bug fixes and enhancements
If you have any questions please contact us for help!
New features included in this release
The enhancements and bug fixes included in this release (compared to the earlier
firmware release R01.0.3) are the following:
- Included updated BGAN protocol stack supporting MEAS satellite region.
- Support BGAN Land Portable SIM.
- Support pointing LED OFF/Always-ON options after network registration (configurable via WEB MMI).
- Improved in-band DTMF.
- Support SIP INFO for DTMF signalling (configurable via IsatHub Voice App).
- Support VPN passthrough and ALG features (configurable via WEB MMI).
- Improved SIP message handling for special symbols and UTF-8 characters (for SMS via IsatHub Voice App).